Tetra Tech Chile S.A.’s team has more than 25 years of experience serving clients in Chile and Latin America. Our most outstanding features include vast knowledge and expertise in mining projects; reliability, commitment, and flexibility with our clients; highly qualified personnel; management of state-of-the-art technological tools; and excellent background and track record in major mining projects in Chile and Latin America.
"Since 1990, Tetra Tech Chile S.A. has been offering real solutions to improve mining business performance".
• Mining resource and reserve estimates, rating, and audits
• Open pit and underground mining planning and design (diagnostic, scoping, conceptual, basic, and detail engineering)
• Scope, prefeasibility, and feasibility studies (PEA)
• Operating and production analysis
• CAPEX and OPEX analysis and estimates
• Due diligence and expert review
• Mining business evaluation
• Preparing NI 43-101, JORC or CH20235 reports for Chilean or foreign banks and stock exchanges (QPs)
• Financial assistance for mining projects
• Ore deposit assessment
• Mining business assessment
• Due diligence of mining prospects and projects
• Design of guarantee systems for project funding
• Document preparation for banks and stock exchanges as required by clients
• Scoping, conceptual, and basic engineering
• Alternative process analysis
• Sulphide and oxide plant optimization studies
• Design of tests required by engineering studies
• Bottleneck studies, optimization, and operating audits
• Report preparation for Chilean or foreign banks and stock exchanges (QPs)
• Scoping, prefeasibility, and feasibility studies
• Operational and infrastructure optimization improvement projects
• Engineering project development based on international standards
• Water, energy, and environment
Tetra Tech is Leading with Science® to deliver innovative solutions for its clients’ most challenging water problems around the world. In 2018 Engineering News-Record (ENR) ranked Tetra Tech #1 in Water in its “Top 500 Design Firms” issue for the 15th year in a row. Tetra Tech also advanced to the #4 spot out of 500 firms.
Tetra Tech achieves consistently high ENR rankings thanks to the hard work, dedication, and passion of its team of industry-leading experts. Their knowledge spans all phases of the water cycle, combining state-of-the-art techniques and demonstrated best practices to help protect public health and improve quality of life.
We thank our clients for their continued partnership and the opportunity to create smart solutions for complex water, environmental, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development challenges.
Tetra Tech's 2018 rankings include:
• #4 in Top 500 Design Firms
• #1 in Water (15th year in a row)
• #3 in Sewer and Waste
• #5 in Hazardous Waste
• #5 in International Markets
• #8 in Power
• #10 in Industrial Process/Petroleum
• #12 in Manufacturing
• #16 in Transportation